Monday, November 27, 2006

Attitude of Gratitude

During this season of thanks I've been reflecting on all the blessings God has graciously bestowed upon me.

When I think about my writing aspirations, I thank Him for helping me grow this year as a writer. The year 2006 is ending with an increased hope in my heart and a larger vision for my writing future.

I look back with gratitude at all the opportunites I've had this year to grow as a writer:

1. Participating in weekly chats
2. An online writing class
3. Attending a three day seminar on Writing and Public Speaking
4. Participating in a Novel Creation 101 Course
5. Writing my novel during NaNo 2006
6. Joining a local writing group
7. Creating blogs and sharing my journey as a writer

If you have a desire to write, I encourage you to follow your dream.

No comments: