Tuesday, October 16, 2007

NaNo 2007

Well, I did it. I started planning for NaNo 2007. I've participated the last two years and had a blast! This opportunity is too good to pass up.

I'll be making a few preparations before November 1st. I want to improve/change my storyboard. And I want to add the novel elements to a recent mapping assignment and use it as a "blueprint" for my story.

If I experience "writers block", I will: 1) re-read "Rekindled" by Tamera Alexander. I love that book and it definitely gets me in the "writing" frame of mind. 2) Read the archived chats at Inspired Author for more writing inspiration.

NaNo starts in two weeks and I am already pumped!

4 comments:

Sue Jeffels Writing said...

I am about getting ready for this too Margie. Let's hope we have fun while we are doing it.

sue

Dana Prince said...

I wish I could participate. Last year I said "maybe next year" but this year I'm saying the same thing. I'll be checking in on your blog through Nov. to see how you're doing!
Best of luck with it :)

Margie said...

Thanks Dana and Sue. NaNo has been fun in the past and I believe it will be this year also!

Dana Prince said...

BTW Margie,
I tagged you for a game we're playing in the Inspired Author Forums, here:
http://inspiredauthor.com/forums/index.php?topic=24.0

Thanks,
Dana